Pages

June 11, 2011

Virtual Assistant Seminar

GO! Photo Credit
It has been two weeks since I attended Jomar Hilario’s How to Work from Home as a Virtual Assistant Seminar. I first learned about Sir Jomar Hilario from Bo Sanchez’s blog. I wanted to attend sir Jomar’s Online Workshop but unfortunately at that time I don’t have the financial support I needed to attend the seminar. I tried to learn on my own by watching instructional videos on YouTube but it made my situation worse. A lot worse... I was overwhelmed with information but I can’t make things connect. I need help. So I decided to attend sir Jomar’s How to Work from Home as a Virtual Assistant Seminar. I really wanted to learn how to work at the comforts of my own home and earn simultaneously for the longest time now. I’ve heard a great deal of online-work-from-home but I was hesitant because I don’t want to get myself into scams. As soon as the event schedule was posted, I immediately signed up for a slot.

And, without a doubt, the seminar was a success having a speaker with an outstanding knowledge and a little bit of humor kept things lively even in a cold and rainy weather. We were given homework so that we can apply what we have learned.

Sir Jomar is a very committed, hands-on instructor. He will go out of his way just to check his students’ work.
I am done doing a part of our homework as virtual assistant and will upload the tutorials in a bit.



To our pursuit for success,

Wil Palermo
Blog: http://filipinovatipsandtricks.blogspot.com
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/wilpalermo_va

No comments: